Men to play either businessmen or cowboy/rancher types are needed on or about July 20 and then on occasional days following for scenes in a major feature film, now shooting in Oklahoma.
The men need to either appear as businessmen or rancher types in 1920s Oklahoma. Clothing sizes need to be a size 38-48 coat or smaller, and a size 28-40 waist. Facial hair is a plus but not required. Contemporary haircuts cannot be considered.
These need to be men who have not yet appeared in the film.
Filming is scheduled in Pawhuska, OK.
Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours of filming. Overtime kicks in on longer days.
Covid testing and wardrobe fitting is also paid at a guarantee of $40/day up to 4 hours per person.
Travel and lodging are not provided.
Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status. Testing site is at the production office in Bartlesville.
Please do no submit if you are not available July 20 and do not have a fairly flexible schedule that would allow us to book you in additional dates through filming for the next month.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a head-and-shoulders and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including:
-CITY/STATE of residence.
-CLOTHING SIZES – height, coat, pants (waist x length)
– Make the subject heading of your email BUSINESSMAN/RANCHER
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS