Weather changes have created a need for the final extras to appear in the major feature film THE UNBREAKABLE BOY, now filming in the Oklahoma City area.
Those selected to appear must test for Covid-19 at production’s facility in Oklahoma City any time on their testing day between the hours of 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Testing is a simple mouth swab. No appointment necessary.
Pay for the baby is $80 for the day, plus an additional $20 for the test for Covid-19.
The film stars Zachary Levi, best known for the film SHAZAM!. Levi is also known for such films as TANGLED and THOR: RAGNAROK and for the television series THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL and the title role of the TV series CHUCK.
Told in the charmingly unpredictable voice of an autistic teen with a rare brittle bone disease, THE UNBREAKABLE BOY is a funny and inspiring true story of a young couple stumbling through parenthood, who find constant inspiration from the joy and optimism of their spectacularly unique son.
The film is written and directed by Jon Gunn and produced by Andy Erwin, Jon Erwin, Jerilyn Esquibel, Kevin Downes and Peter Facinelli.
Strict health and safety procedures, following all union guidelines, will be followed on set.
BREAKDOWN OF ROLES
FILMING SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19
COVID Test Thursday, December 17th
Driver – Male. 30-60. Any ethnicity. Clean cut. Must look like a professional driver, behind the wheel of an elegant black SUV.
FILMING SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20
COVID Test Friday, December 18th
AA MEETING – Male or Female. 25-60. Any ethnicity. Seen in an AA meeting. All looks welcome to submit.
FILMING MONDAY, DECEMBER 21
COVID Test Saturday, December 19th
COUNTRY CLUB FOLKS – Male or Female. 25-80s. Caucasian. Clean looks. Upper class individuals.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email UB – (name of role). Example: UB – Country Club Folks
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS