The need for final extras have been announced for the family feature film THE QUEST FOR TOM SAWYER’S GOLD.
The family film is about a risk-averse English teacher who is forced to face her greatest fears when several of her students venture alone into the Southern wilderness in search of Tom Sawyer’s long lost gold. With a ‘devil-may-care’ ginger persian cat by her side, she must outwit both a nefarious teaching rival intent on claiming the gold first, and brave the dangers of the Deep South so she can rescue her students, and regain her long-lost lust for adventure.
The film is produced by Zeus Zamani and Brian Villim. It is directed by Kirk Harris.
Pay for extras is $58 for up to 8 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours incurs overtime.
Travel and lodging are not provided. Covid testing occurs on the day of filming. Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status.
BREAKDOWN OF ROLES
FILMING THURSDAY 9/23
ANGRY MOB – Males, 30-50, any ethnicity. This is a small group of men.
FILMING SATURDAY, 9/25 & TUESDAY, 9/27
POLICE – Males and females, 25-50. Police types. Must include clothing sizes as indicated below. Must be available both days.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THESE ROLES:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
Photos submitted for consideration should clearly show us your face. No extreme angles or filters. SPECIAL NOTE: Please resize your photos to under 200KB, if possible. Photos over 500KB are sometimes passed over.
PLEASE SEND A CLOSEUP AND A FULL BODY. NO HATS.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a head-and-shoulders and a full body shot, using the guidelines mentioned above. No hats!
– Include all contact information including:
-CITY/STATE of residence
MEN: Suit size, pants waist x length, shirt, shoe
WOMEN” Measurements, dress size, pants. shirt, shoe.
– Make the subject heading of your email SAWYER )Name of Role). Example: SAWYER – Angy Mob
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS