The final group of extras have been announced for the major feature film THE UNBREAKABLE BOY, now filming in the Oklahoma City area.
The film needs adult extras this Monday, December 14, in Oklahoma City.
Those selected to appear Monday must test for Covid-19 in Oklahoma City any time today Saturday, December 12, between the hours of 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Pay for the baby is $80 for the day, plus an additional $20 for the test for Covid-19.
The film stars Zachary Levi, best known for the film SHAZAM!. Levi is also known for such films as TANGLED and THOR: RAGNAROK and for the television series THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL and the title role of the TV series CHUCK.
Told in the charmingly unpredictable voice of an autistic teen with a rare brittle bone disease, THE UNBREAKABLE BOY is a funny and inspiring true story of a young couple stumbling through parenthood, who find constant inspiration from the joy and optimism of their spectacularly unique son.
The film is written and directed by Jon Gunn and produced by Andy Erwin, Jon Erwin, Jerilyn Esquibel, Kevin Downes and Peter Facinelli.
Strict health and safety procedures, following all union guidelines, will be followed on set.
BREAKDOWN OF ROLES
MONDAY, DECEMBER 14
COUNTRY CLUB PATRONS – Males and females, 25-70, any ethnicity. They are dining in the restaurant at the posh country club. Clean looks preferred. Couples encouraged but not required.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email COUNTRY CLUB
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS